CORPORATE SECURITY PATROL
Are you an experienced security professional with an impeccable customer service background looking to grow and further your career?
At SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES, our employees are the key to our success. We seek to hire the best in the industry and are currently needing additional experienced individuals to add to our protective services team! We have multiple positions available at a high level corporate facility and are seeking officers with the following character traits:
- Must possess prior experience; security, military, law enforcement, firefighter or related field experience
- Must possess Valid Driver's and clean driving record; able to meet safe driving standards.
- Additional license requirements: Missouri Class E or Illinois Class D driver's license
- Must be able to obtain Pharmaceutical Tech license: requires passing in-depth Federal Background check (company paid)
- Must be able to withstand prolonged periods of walking to include up & down stairs and long periods of standing
- Must be able to maintain professional appearance standards
- Must be able to effectively communicate professionally to management, site visitors, and other officers
Pay: $12.50+ per hour
Hours: Full-Time; shifts will vary
*must be able to work weekends and holidays*
- paid vacation time
- Additional PTO
- Extensive training programs; AED/CPR and Baton/Pepper Spray
- Career growth opportunities!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control-monitor entries/exits of 6 buildings, bag checks, vehicle checks etc.
- Patrols premises- walking and vehicle patrols, may require stairs
- Reports suspicious activity-provide detailed written reports of incidents
- Responds in emergency situations- calmly handle emergencies
- Preserves order- provide safety and security for all personnel and visitors
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must be willing and able to pass an additional Federal background for Missouri Pharmaceutical license
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record to include additional licensing as mentioned above
Come be a piece of the Securitas Armor & Help us shield our client from harm!