To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livingston, NJ 07039
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Livingston, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a leading regional CPA firm with office in NJ and NYC is seeking a Bookkeeper. You will work with early stage companies and be their key accounting contact. You will be working and communicating with CEOs, company founders and other executives, and providing a range of financial services.
- Implementation and training of systems including QuickBooks Online, Xero, Expensify, and Bill.com; Recording business transactions and reconciling accounts; Meeting with clients monthly to answer questions, pay approved bills and review financials against budget
- Preparing monthly management reports; Monitoring business activity through proprietary software and taking action as needed; Developing chart of accounts and or using the features in the accounting system to provide the client with management information
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Business or Finance
- 3+ years of progressive bookkeeping experience, with demonstrated general business acumen
- Prior experience in an Outsourced Accounting area at a CPA firm desired
- Proficiency in a MS Office environment and above average PC skills
- Experience with QuickBooks is required; QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification is a plus
- Experience working with Bill.com, Expensify, Fathom, Carta or similar systems preferred
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and to exercise good judgment in decision making
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.