You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Summer Sales Internship - Fall 2023 & Spring 2024 Grads - Paid!
ADP is hiring Sales Interns.
- Are you ready for some hands-on selling experience with a Fortune 250 company that offers award-winning Sales training?
- Are you looking to experience a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and belonging?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you've been searching for. Read on and see for yourself.
As our next Sales Intern, an online and formal classroom training program will set you up for success and teach you how to prospect for new business and sell additional solutions to existing ADP clients in an assigned geographic territory. You will have a dedicated ADP Sales Representative to guide you as you focus on generating incremental business over the phone using virtual technologies, including online internet-based meeting platforms, sales automation software, and more. Don't worry if you have no prior sales experience; we are known for our high-quality sales training and will teach you how to use the latest tools and technology to set you up for success.
Integrity, resilience, positivity, and a "refuse to lose" attitude are must-haves in this job. As with any role in sales, you will experience ebbs and flows. However, challenges should ignite you and invigorate you to thrive, not weigh you down. In return, you'll be rewarded with gaining serious credibility as part of an industry-leading sales team in a stable and highly respected tech company. And, you'll get to experience all that ADP has to offer -- which we think will help you understand exactly where you want to be when you graduate. (That's right... right back here with us building a long-term career with limitless career growth opportunities!)
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Summer Sales Internship - Fall 2023 & Spring 2024 Grads - Paid! />
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Sales at ADP, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Summer Sales Internship - Fall 2023 & Spring 2024 Grads - Paid! />
What you'll do: Responsibilities
You will work with a dedicated Sales Representative to:
- Network with key decision-makers in a designated territory
- Develop and execute a strategy to prospect targets for ADP payroll and human resources solutions
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Work with our Training team to grow your selling skills
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- Positive Self-Starter. You have an upbeat, persistent style and the ability to cold call without fear of rejection, manage your time well, and can present your ideas in a clear professional manner on paper, in-person, and over the phone.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who can find an answer, or a solution, even in times of fast-paced change.
- Continuous Learner. You're always learning and growing. To participate in our Sales Internship program, you are currently attending school and have completed at least three years of a four-year bachelor's degree program.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Prior Sales experience
- Exhibits leadership skills and works well in a collaborative environment
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
- Proficient with computer applications and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Agile Methodology
- Cold Calling
- Human Resources
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI01-10440_3459771706
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.