To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
- Ryan Vanderslice
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Employee Service Specialist
EASi • Birmingham, AL
Posted 27 days ago
EASi is hiring an Employee Service Specialist (ESS) for a permanent role supporting our employees in our Birmingham, AL engineering center. The ESS is responsible for ensuring EASi's employees receive exceptional service in all areas of requests including but not limited to payroll, benefits, and general questions. This individual is a main point of contact for employees and serves as the primary liaison between onboarding, payroll, human resources, internal partners, and corporate benefits teams.
- Assist payroll team with timecard collection, manager approval, and communication to internal partners and employees.
- Manage the Unemployment Process to include claims and hearings.
- Partner with our Worker's Compensation team, Unemployment Representatives, HR for FLMA, STD, LOA process.
- Ensure all employees are educated in benefits as well as assist with any questions.
- Communicate termed employees to payroll team to ensure they are off-boarding properly.
- Audit of PTO packages if applicable.
- Assist with immigration questions and follow up as needed.
- Update PeopleSoft system with employee information as needed
- Coordinate tuition reimbursement process.
- Actively seek opportunities to increase employee engagement/satisfaction.
- Participate in Social Committees/Newsletters where applicable.
- Communicate all personnel changes, promotion, termination, to appropriate partners and update systems as needed.
- Continuously evaluate areas of responsibility in order to facilitate continuous improvement and implement best practices.
- BA/BS degree is preferred.
- 3+ years experience in a customer service or HR-related position.
- Proficiency in payroll, onboarding, and employee service is preferred.
- Ability to communication effectively and provide proper follow up to both technical consultants and internal leadership.
- High-level ability to organize tasks, problem solve and determine priorities required.
- Competency with MS Office suite of tools.
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.