To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Longview, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Longview, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Production Supervisor - Longview, TX
Coordinates and directs the activities of employees engaged in production or processing of goods. Establishes work schedules, assignments, and production sequences, to meet production goals. Implements measures to motivate employees and improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency. Interprets documents (such as specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures) for workers and maintains operations data, such as time, production, and cost records and prepares management reports. As required, drive a commercial motor vehicle to representatives of customers and potential customers to discuss work orders and needs of customers and potential customers.
• Plan, direct, or coordinate all production activities.
• Analyze charts, work orders, or production schedules to determine production requires including labor needs.
• Confer with management or subordinates to resolve employee issues.
• Coordinate operation activities with other supervisors, within and between departments.
• Enforce safety or sanitation regulations.
• Establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
• Prepare reports and records on shift performance in an accurate and timely manner for Operations Manager.
• Implement measures to motivate employees and improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality and efficiency.
• Interpret blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for work force.
• Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
• Make process improvements utilizing Engineering principles.
• Act as liaison to the Manufacturing Engineering Team in project efforts.
• Train, coach, teach other leaders identified on production lines.
• Provide training as needed.
Minimum Requirements: An individual in this job must have attained an Associates Degree and have a focus on Lean principles and process improvements. The individual will have a minimum of 5-7 years industry experience or equivalent experience in a similar industry. Experience leading more than 50+ workforce. Competent utilizing computer and Microsoft office programs. Lean Manufacturing education and experience preferred.
Keywords: Production Supervisor, Production, Supervisor
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Career Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]