We offer Daily Pay
Up to $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!*
Now hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team at Symphony Maple Crest!
We have been certified as a Great Place to Work for the second year in a row!
We are seeking CNAs that love what they do, and who will not compromise when it comes to providing the highest quality of care and kindness to our guests.
At Symphony Care Network, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
The Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) will:
- Assist our residents with activities of daily living including but not limited to: showers and grooming, patient safety, and charting
- Document all patient care in the electronic medical records system
- Promote the highest level of customer experience at all times when interacting with family members, visitors, and co-workers
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) must have the following:
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certification per state requirements
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Compliant with the state’s Health Care Worker Background Check requirements with respect to criminal history
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with DAILY PAY option, tuition grant, comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
- Patient Safety
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Electronic Medical Record
- Background Checks
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Information Technology