Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator for one the Nation’s Top companies located in Central Ohio. This opportunity is for a 6 Month open-ended contract.
Applicants must have 2+ years of Project Coordination with experience. If interested in any Project Management Office opportunities in the Central Ohio area, send a resume to Tyler Campbell at TCampbelllURL blocked - click to apply If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of Project Coordinator:
•The Project Coordinator will work as part of a highly visible multi-year modernization initiative. The individual will assist the Project Manager in managing the toolsets used across this multi-dimensional project.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Work with One of the Nation’s top companies
Requirements for Project Coordinator:
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with MS Project Experience managing budgets, financial acumen
- Strong MS Office experience required (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience maintaining work streams
- Previous experience working with Vendor partners
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent work experience in an Information Systems position or comparable experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
Technologies for Project Coordinator:
- Exposure to Business Process Management fundamental concepts.
- Administrator experience with SharePoint 2010 or later editions.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel with emphasis on the PowerSuite BI toolset.
- Basic comprehension of Microsoft Project functions
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Perform Statistical Analysis
Provide Analytic Support