To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dover, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Arconic • Dover, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Assure the quality of product produced and conformance to the applicable customer and internal specifications, while supporting corporate objectives.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expected to assist in the implementation of Arconic Power and Propulsion’s value and policy statement and its accompanying principles.
- Comply with all department, facility, Corporate and Regulatory EH&S regulations.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Report all job related illness and injuries. (Per employee handbook).
- Report all Safety, Health & Environmental concerns to your supervisor in a timely manner.
- Attend all EH&S training.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintain compliance of products in manufacturing to specific customer purchase
orders, blueprints, and specifications.
• Maintain lines of communication with customers. This includes verbal and written
Correspondence and personal visits when required.
• Provide technical support to Engineering, Manufacturing, and Sales.
• Perform product audits to verify compliance to customer and internal requirements.
• Review purchase orders, blueprints, specifications, instructions, layouts, and routings.
• Coordinate review of nonconforming material and process customer concessions for
• Support internal scrap and cost reduction objectives.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder')
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Basic understanding of statistics.
• Knowledge of NDT equipment.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-starter with ability to solve problems.
• Ability to read customer blueprints.