Senior Outside Sales Account Representative (Utility/ Electrical)
Location near [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Outside Sales Account Representative (Utility/ Electrical)
The Senior Account Representative is an outside sales position, and is responsible for increasing the sales and margins of the company. By calling on and building relationships with an assigned group of Electric Utility accounts.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Qualifies accounts by determining market potential.
• Calls on accounts and solicits business.
• Increases sales and margins to existing and new customers.
• Resolves problems such as customer claims, product application, etc.
• Identifies all buying influences. Makes regularly scheduled visits with each account.
• Provide quotations either directly or in conjunction with inside salesperson.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 3 - 5 years outside sales experience in Power Utility or similar industry (sales in electrical wholesaling).
• Track record of success in business to business sales.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to convincingly persuade others.
• Ability to clearly and effectively set goals.
• Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Customer Management.
• Outside sales in Utility sector.
• Inside sales in Electrical Wholesaling.
• Inside/Outside sales experience.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
- Computer Literacy
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point