To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northbrook, IL 60062
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead Change Navigation Specialist
UL LLC • Northbrook, IL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World.
At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.Responsibilities
This position will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. This position will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
While this position may or may not have supervisory responsibility, this person will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed. This position will support project teams in integrating the change management transformation strategy into their project plans. This position may also act as a coach for senior leaders in helping them fulfill the role of a change sponsor. This position may also provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers as they help their direct reports through the transition of the way things are done today versus how they will be done in the future.
Define and apply a structured change management methodology with process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative..
- Leads the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Leads the designs and delivery of training programs and the documentation of requirements.
- Leads and conducts impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Consult and coach project teams, business leaders and key stakeholders.
- Leads and participates in the creation of actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Preference for experience with Change Management methodology
- Experience leading large project teams