Amazing opportunity for experienced QA Leader in the Greater DC area!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Matt Tassoni
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $175,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client is a growing organization in the Greater DC area. This is a confidential search and more will be discussed upon interviewing!Why join us?
Our client offers excellent benefits, retirement, bonus, and PTO! More will be discussed upon application! This is a confidential search.Job Details
There will be a more detailed JD provided
cGMP compliance for the overall site
Training program for the entire site.
Assigning Job functions to all direct reports and ensure to meet the organization expectations.
Monitor Statistical Reports and prepare trend report analysis.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, sound decision-making based on experience, good supervisory skills including the ability to delegate effectively, good people-skills including the ability to coach and teach subordinates.
- Leadership development- supervision, management, and training
- Ensure all activities are in accordance with cGMP’s and SOPs
- Serve as company’s representative/host for regulatory audits and inspections (Primarily USFDA)
- Liaise with clients to ensure good relationships
- Prepare/review/ approve external and internal reports and propose and manage QA department budget
Experience & Education
- Bachelor Degree in a Natural Sciences (i.e. Biology, Chemistry), Pharmacy, or Engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience in a quality assurance role in a cGMP-regulated environment.
- Strong Knowledge of GMPs (21 CFR 210/211, ICH Q7)
- Experience in Regulatory interface/Inspections (e.g. FDA, EU)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Decision Making
- Delegation Skills