Accounts Receivable Clerk
About the Firm & Opportunity
- Established For over 30 years, this Food Distribution/Manufacturing firm has been a leader in their industry and one of the largest on the East Coast
- Fantastic opportunity to be a part of much more than just the accounting department; this is a great next step for the right candidate with growth aspirations
- The company is all about giving back- partnered with national and local charities
- They care about the earth! All packaging this firm uses is 100% recyclable
- Two offices located in NJ and you have the option of working at either one with free parking on site
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- Process daily invoices for current workflow.
- Work closely with Sales and Processing departments to address accounts receivable issues.
- Record all forms of daily cash receipts (check, wire / ACH, electronic payments)
- Initiate collections on past due customer accounts.
- Produce and distribute Monthly Statements.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments / credits and accounted for and properly posted.
- Summarize receivables and prepare reports to be provided to management.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Preferred qualifications for the Accounts Receivable Clerk
- 2+ years of experience in accounts receivables or general accounting
- Experience with a manufacturing, distribution or food industry is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
To be considered for the role please submit your resume to Ashley Desimone - [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Receivable Clerk
Did you know that CFS has a referral program? We offer a CASH bonus on any candidates referred over to us for any of our permanent/temporary roles. If you know of anyone who is seeking a new role, feel free to share our information and if they are placed you will receive a CASH bonus.
Automated Clearing House
Attention To Detail