To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Fargeville, NY 13656
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Relations Representative
Amerigas • La Fargeville, NY
Posted 1 month ago
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
The Customer Relations Representative (CRR) acts as the first point of contact for all AmeriGas customers. The CRR is responsible for ensuring an extraordinary customer experience by building and maintaining relationships with customers and providing prompt and accurate service. The CRR will drive customer retention and growth through accurate posting of daily work, handling customer complaints and inquiries, a commitment to accuracy when reconciling accounts receivables, and strong organization skills when supporting delivery and service operations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft office and windows based applications
- Ability to master SAP order to cash system
- Must have strong organizational skills as well as be extremely detailed oriented
- Must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Must be service-oriented and sales minded
- Must have a professional telephone manner with the ability to maintain composure and remain pleasant under high pressure situations
- Must be resourceful and excel at problem resolution
Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma required
- Two or more years in customer service industry strongly preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Prior SAP experience is a plus
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.