Join our not-for-profit organization that has provided nearly 100 years of housing and services to seniors with a commitment to quality care and service in a Christian environment.
Show YOU care, join us today!
Email blocked - click to apply Community Liaison
6920 - GSS Gresham Email blocked - click to apply
1217 NE Burnside Road Suite 70
Gresham, Oregon, 97030
0.00 - 0.00
A liaison between the community, client, other care providers, and the Email blocked - click to apply
This professional is responsible for educating the community in services provided as well as state and federal regulations governing these services. Is accountable for generating predetermined quota for the division. Partners with agency leadership in caregiver recruitment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Create and provide education materials to community through regular contacts with hospitals, long term care facilities, physician offices, medical clinics, etc.
- Represent the location in various community groups/organizations.
- Coordinate all marketing and advertising in the assigned business unit under the direction of the Executive Director.
- Act as liaison between client, family, clinical staff and physician to ensure optimum communication and quality client care.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication between location and community personnel involved in client care.
- Schedule and coordinate community in-services and education meetings.
- Be available to answer care related questions.
- Provide ongoing input to quality improvement committee based on feedback from the community involved in the care of clients.
- Consistently meet and exceed predetermined referral quotas within designated sales territory.
- Organize time schedule to meet and exceed goals.
- Identify new business opportunities and contracts.
- Provide support in the identification and recruitment of potential employees.
Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent; two years of successful sales and marketing experience, preferably in a health related field.
Valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
Ability to communicate and articulate clearly with a diverse market.
Organized and flexible in job tasks and work schedules.
Ability to take initiative, problem solve, and follow through appropriately.
Ability to manage time efficiently.
Ability to make decisions independently.
Ability to travel with frequent stops in and out of facilities.
Basic Microsoft Office computer skills.
Open to applicants in Portland Metro Area, Denver Metro Area, Minneapolis/St.Paul Metro Area, and Sioux Falls, SD
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying employees. The variety of benefits include: health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit: https://www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit: https://www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status.