Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa, Chantilly is expanding our team of licensed massage professionals! We have both FULL TIME and PART TIME hours available!
* Full Time team members are eligible for our benefits package which includes Medical Insurance with a generous monthly employer contribution, Dental Insurance, as well as a $25K Life Insurance policy at no cost to you!
* 401K with 5% company matching!
* License renewal reimbursement for Full Time team members
* Tips are paid out the same day - no waiting for your paycheck to get your tips!
* We offer a competitive per-service compensation structure, with opportunity to increase overall earning per client with enhancements and upgraded services
* Paid Time Off for both Full Time and Part Time team members
* Service and Product discounts
* We have systems and solutions in place to keep you and our clients safe and comfortable! In addition to comprehensive background checks for our team, each table is equipped with an attention button that will alert the front desk that assistance is required in a treatment room - this is for the safety and comfort of our therapists as well as guests!
* Our beautifully appointment spas have fully equipped rooms, including heated lift tables, towel warmers, and all necessary linens, tools, and supplies
* We offer a variety of specialty massages to our clients, including our Signature Hot Stone and Himalayan Salt Stone services, CBD Massage, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, Trigger Point, Prenatal Massage, Oncology Massage, and more!
* We provide continuing education and training opportunities to our Massage Therapists, investing in your professional growth and development
* Earn CEUs! We have many education options where you can earn CEUs. Even our New Hire Training earns you 12 CEUs!
* We welcome new graduates! Tuition Reimbursement program available for newly graduated/licensed Massage Therapists
* We offer discounts on liability insurance through our professional partnership with ABMP
* Our flexible Lifestyle Program provides a steady clientele and our Massage Therapists are able to build their books quickly
* AND MORE!
Our Massage Therapists are passionate about the benefits therapeutic massage can offer our members and guests, and design specific sessions based on each individual guest's needs. They work with a focus on educating members and guests about progressive treatment options and advanced modalities, and create a customized long-term wellness plan.
As a Massage Therapist, you will
* Maintain an active Massage Therapy license, and adherence to state/county licensing laws and regulations
* Carry your own liability insurance, or obtain liability insurance prior to your first day of training
* Be able to effectively communicate with guests, spa management, and staff
* Have a knowledge of Swedish Massage
* Have the passion and excitement to learn new modalities, being able to expand what you are able to offer to clients
* Have a core understanding and belief in the healing benefits of anatomy, massage therapy, and bodywork
About FGG Spa, LLC
Hand & Stone is a national franchise that specializes in massage, facial, and hair removal services. With over 510 locations across the country, Hand & Stone is a leader in the membership-based spa service industry. FGG Spa, LLC is a growth-focused franchisee, currently operating 38 locations across 7 states from Florida to New Jersey. The size of our organization allows us to offer benefits that other family-owned businesses are not able to provide to their teams, but at the core of our company and our company culture, we are still a family-owned operation. We offer a great, competitive compensation and benefits package, while maintaining our amazing spa culture focused on our client experience and team wellbeing with a "family" vibe. We are in the people business, and our people come first!
We can't wait to meet you!