To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3001 West Illinois Avenue
Midland, TX 79701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Midland, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Home Instead Senior Care®
Administrative Assistant / Client Care Specialist Job Description
(Full-Time) 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, weeknight and weekend on call rotation (approximately 40 hours/week total)
West Texas Senior Care LLC d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
The Administrative Assistant is expected to perform a variety of clerical, administrative and occasional caregiving duties that support CAREGivers and senior clients. The Administrative Assistant is expected to answer phones, complete administrative duties and support CAREGivers and other staff members with clerical tasks in order to provide the highest quality service to CAREGivers and clients. The Administrative Assistant will also provide temporary backup caregiving service when needed.
- Reflect the core values of West Texas Senior Care d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm and professional manner
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner and distribute incoming calls to the appropriate staff members
- Field CAREGiver inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule pre-screening calls and interviews
- Assist with hiring process for new CAREGivers, duties may include fielding employment inquiries from prospective CAREGivers and moving applicants through the process.
- Assist with making reference calls on prospective CAREGivers in a timely manner
- Support Human Resource team will all aspects of CAREGiver Engagement.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the operating system
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with owner or other staff members as appropriate
- Assist with scheduling process
- Ensure Home Instead Senior Care standards are met and upheld
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers
- Assist with billing processing, including client invoices and CAREGiver payroll
- Assist with CAREGiver training
- Order and stock office supplies
- Maintain supplies for postage, fax, credit card and copy machine
- Fulfill backup caregiving duties when needed
- Participate in on-call weekend rotation
- Participate in weeknight on-call rotation
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- CNA helpful but not required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by West Texas Senior Care, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must have knowledge of the senior care industry, caregiving experience is a plus
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work
- Must be able to establish good working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners and their staff
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must be able to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must be able to perform duties in a professional office setting
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.