The Registered Nurse is a sincerely caring and compassionate professional and assumes accountability in utilizing the nursing process to provide dynamic patient management. The defined role or nurse case managers in many contexts is a patient-centered responsibility for a central task of discharge management of patients with complex physical and social needs. Consist object being worked upon was a safe and effective discharge from ENMMC with a focus on patient advocacy. Required Behaviors:
As you go about fulfilling this mission, your work habits and work relationships should embody Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
values. Our values ask for a deeper level of commitment, and what is asked of us we freely give because we believe in our mission.Sign On Bonus Required Qualifications:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- BLS required (New Grads have 30 days from hire date to obtain ACLS).
- TNCC must be obtained within 60 days of hire (6 months for new grads).
Case Managers perform several tasks to achieve the best outcomes for their clients. These duties usually involve working with their clients directly and often working with the clients' family members and close friends and health care workers. Responsibilities vary depending on the Case Manager's industry and employer, but they may include:
- Assessing clients' physical and mental wellness, needs, preferences and abilities and using these to develop tailored care plans
- Working with clients, family and friend support networks and health care professionals to put care plans in place
- Listening to clients' concerns and providing support/empathy or community resources as required
- Recording clients' progress including charting referrals, home visits and other notable interactions
- Evaluating clients' progress periodically and making adjustments as needed to improve outcomes
- Following up with discharged clients to ensure they were satisfied with services and they are still in good physical and mental health
- Be able to managed high stress environment
Each employee is responsible for implementing ENMMC
Service Standards into their daily work:Safety, Courtesy, Effectiveness, and Stewardship Come experience the Land of Enchantment rich with history, culture, tradition, and the GREAT outdoors. Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Mental Health