To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. George, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Social Services Discharge Planner - Sunstone Healthcare
Ensign Services • St. George, UT
Posted 1 month ago
We are a culturally driven facility that strives to put our employees first! We enjoy celebrating our accomplishments on a regular basis and encourage growth! Our team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity.
What sets us apart from other companies is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we focus on living out our Culture:
P assion for Learning
L ove One Another
I ntelligent Risk Taking
C ustomer Second
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Mentorship and Training
- 401(k) with Matching Contributions
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Cell Phone, Movie Ticket, and other Discounts
- Coordinates and implements the function of discharge planning for patients with in the facility
- Provide ongoing support and expertise through comprehensive planning, implementation and overall evaluation of individual patient needs
- Enhance the quality or patient management and satisfaction, to promote continuity of care and cost effectiveness through the integrating and functions of case management, utilization review and management and discharge planning
- Coordinates the integration of the social services function into patient care
- Adhere to departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance and policies and procedures
- CSW or LCSW
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.