To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Farmington Hills, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Coordinator, People and Culture
City Club Apartments • Farmington Hills, MI
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At City Club Apartments, creating incredible resident experiences is everyone’s responsibility. Regardless of job title, seniority, or whether we’ve had a coffee yet. We hire passionate, personable people and then give them the tools to build a career as unique as they are.
World-class properties, innovation, high-?ves, service, autonomy, community. If you’re nodding along right now, get in touch. We’d love to have you join the club.
City Club is looking for a People and Culture Coordinator to join the club in our Farmington Hills office. We are looking for an individual who is on the hunt for a challenge in the People and Culture field and intersted in a variety of job responsbilties related to recruiting, onboarding, event planning, people development, and reporting.
BEST in Market Base SALARY
25 DAYS of Paid Time Off
Health, Dental, Vision BENEFITS
COMPANY PAID Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD
401k Contribution Match up to 6%
The People and Culture Coordinator provides professional administration support for all functional areas of the People and Culture division, with emphasis on the following: recruitment, onboarding, records management, reporting and associate engagement activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides timely and friendly support to associates requests and inquiries
• Demonstrates knowledge of our benefit plans and associate handbook policies
• Responds to employment verifications of current and past associates
• Assists with the unemployment claim response process
• Maintains confidentiality of co-workers, management, owners, vendors, and all outside contacts
• Prioritizes urgent requests and matters over non-urgent tasks
• Other duties within the spirit and purpose of the role as assigned
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
• Posts open positions to job boards and applicant tracking system, sources résumés
• Assists with interviewing property candidates
• Participates in property visits for onboarding new associates and engagement activities
• Monitors background checks and clears associates for work
• Completes employment piece of onboarding and monitors through completion
• Assists with manual onboarding steps within Paylocity
• Ensures associates’ files are complete with offer letter, resume and I9 documents
• Sends new hire information to properties
• Maintains and supports uniform program for property associates
• Assists in planning and organizing associate engagement events at the corporate office
• Assists in planning and organizing events for social responsibility, charitable organizations
• Assists with corporate university program logistics and program planning
• Sends weekly report to Accounting, Business Applications and Apex with new hires and terminations
• Produces weekly new hire report to add new hires to Grace Hill; and informs Benefits and Grace Hill
• Produces weekly termination report to remove Grace Hill access, sends termination letters
• Produces monthly Anniversary report, sends Anniversary card and gift
• Produces monthly Birthday report and assists with gathering signatures and mailing cards.
• Assists with filing of annual EEO-1 report
• Maintains and produces training program attendance report
• Creates and sends out CCA class invitations in Outlook
• Sends out CCA attendance class list to Regional AVP’s
• Print and distribute training materials
• Ensure training certifications are obtained if necessary and recorded
• Bachelor’s Degree required or in the process of being obtained
• Minimum of two (2) years of administration experience
• HRMS and ATS system experience preferred
• Minimum of Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft applications
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Able to communicate professionally and effectively in English
• Able to travel local to properties within Michigan
• Able to demonstrate attention to detail
Visit us at https://www.cityclubapartments.com