CMC Project Manager, 982942
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our client, an innovative, growing biopharma company is searching for a dedicated and motivated CMC focused Project Manager. This position will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment while developing the Project Management function coordinating internal CMC and external CMO activities.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide basic project management support for CMC project teams including developing detailed project plans, project status updates, budgets and timelines.
- Work closely with multiple CMC team members to achieve project deliverables
- Hold team members accountable to their deliverables on schedule
- Identify, manage and report delays or risks to the project schedule and objectives
- Publish meeting agendas and minutes, and track action items
- Implement best practices, tools and mechanisms as-needed to improve team performance
Primary Job Requirements:
- Advanced technical degree in a scientific or engineering discipline with 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Successful track record managing both internal and external projects with budgetary responsibility
- Understanding of the drug development process, with preference given to small molecule and drug product development experience
- Demonstrated experience managing and facilitating interdisciplinary drug development teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS Project and/or other PM tools. PMP certificate is desirable
- May require travel
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
URL blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Project Management Professional