To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI 53223
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse Pool 2
Rogers Memorial Hospital • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 12 days ago
Rogers Memorial Hospital, the leader in behavioral health industry is dedicated to providing exemplary behavioral health care services in a collaborative patient-centered environment. Rogers’ offers specialized treatment, inpatient, and partial hospitalization, for adolescents and children.
Are you looking to be part of a team that utilizes a patient centered approach to care? The Registered Nurse (RN) performs professional nursing activities in the care of patients so they may achieve or regain, and then maintain, maximum physical, emotional or social functions. The RN seeks consultation with other members of the multidisciplinary treatment team, including Psychiatrists and Therapists, as the patient’s condition and treatment goals warrant.
Our Registered Nurses excel in:
- Patient care including but not limited to medication administration, identifying potential problems, changes or instability, and organizing activities and interventions.
- Completing initial assessments
- Initiating and updating treatment plan and documentation
- Being an advocate for our patients
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Registered Nurse licenses by the state of WI
- Previous psychiatric experience with children and adolescents is required
To apply or see more Registered Nurse positions, please visit our website: www.rogershospital.org