To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brown Deer, WI 53223
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse PRN
Rogers Memorial Hospital • Brown Deer, WI
Posted 30 days ago
We are looking to add float Pool RNs to our adolescent outpatient clinic! Prior work experience working with kids ages 9-18 years old is required.
- Clinic hours of operation are 8-6 Monday-Friday. Per diem RN needed from 07:45am-4:30pm
- Availability for 8 shifts per month minimum
- Must be able to attend 2 full weeks of new hire orientation M-F 8-5pm at the Brown Deer campus Education Center. October new hire orientation will be 10/08/18 Monday -Friday. A second offering would be 10/15/18 Monday-Friday.
Rogers Memorial Hospital, the leader in behavioral health industry is dedicated to providing exemplary behavioral health care services in a collaborative patient-centered environment. Rogers’ offers specialized treatment, inpatient, and partial hospitalization, for adolescents and children.
Are you looking to be part of a team that utilizes a patient centered approach to care? The Registered Nurse (RN) performs professional nursing activities in the care of patients so they may achieve or regain, and then maintain, maximum physical, emotional or social functions. The RN seeks consultation with other members of the multidisciplinary treatment team, including Psychiatrists and Therapists, as the patient’s condition and treatment goals warrant.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Registered Nurse licenses by the state of WI
- Previous psychiatric experience with children and adolescents is required
To apply or see more Registered Nurse positions, please visit our website: www.rogershospital.org