Accounts Receivable Supervisor/ManagerCompensation:
$70000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Robert Half has an incredible opportunity to join a global provider of innovative business solutions as an Accounts Receivable Manager. As the Accounts Receivable Manager you will report directly to the Vice President of Shared Services. The Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible for setting up effective billing and collection process. The Accounts Receivable Manager will work with other accounting staff to ensure all money owed to the company is billed and received correctly and in a timely fashion. The Accounts Receivable Manager will oversee the work of the other AR clerks.
What you will get to do:
• Oversee routine department activities such as customer invoice processing and short payment clearing
• Ensuring timely generation of customer invoice processing and resolution of customer issues
• Hiring, training, and evaluating Accounts Receivable staff members
• Responsible for accurate maintenance of customer master data
• Assist with subsidiaries month-end close
• Ensure compliance to GAAP regulations related to accruals
• Ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, i.e. RINS reporting, use tax reporting
• Other duties as assigned
For immediate and confidential consideration qualified candidates should email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Receivable Supervisor
or call [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Receivable Supervisor
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred
• Knowledge of Accounts Receivable procedures
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated skills in Excel including pivot tables
• Demonstrated abilities in analysis and business decision making
• Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Comprehensive Accounts Receivable Management experience
• Knowledge of high volume collections, credit authorization, and billing procedures and practices
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Receivable Supervisor for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles