Supervise valet attendants key booth attendants doorman and luggage attendants deal with guest complaints competently organize the valet port park guests vehicles bring guests vehicles down from garage help guests with luggage and drive guests to and from the oversize lot.
* High School diploma or equivalent required and at least 1 year experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
* Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
* Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving record)
* Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations policies and procedures.
* Ability to do multi-tasks.
* Ability to supervise the valet attendants and handle any guest or vehicle problems.
* Ability to competently park and retrieve a guest's vehicle.
* A positive attitude and good spirit on job.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
* Must be able to drive a manual or automatic transmission vehicle.
* Ability and willingness to work outdoors in inclement weather including wind rain heat cold.
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service oriented manner.
* Supervise instruct train and discipline valet employees as necessary.
* Prepare work schedules.
* Monitor checking in and out of man-lift keys.
* Maintain cleanliness of valet desk.
* Park and retrieve guest's vehicles. Secure the guest's vehicle.
* Remove keys from the keyboard and match to the valet ticket numbers.
* File valet tickets in the ticket rack provided.
* Move luggage and/or call a bellmen.
* Drive guests with oversized vehicles to the employee lot and return guests to their vehicles.
* Pull luggage out of luggage room for guests when bellmen is unavailable.
* Direct and control traffic flow. Allowing no one to park outside the valet office without leaving the vehicle key.
* Keep valet office door closed when absent from the office.
* Answer phones. Ensure guest courtesy.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Provide superior customer service.
* Correctly and efficiently enter guest vehicle information and location in the computerized valet parking system.
* Place the arrival tickets on the correct numbered hook.
* Obeys all traffic laws on/off property.
* Maintain neat and clean curbside and keep free of debris and clutter.
* Other duties as may be assigned.
The Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport is located along I-80 just one exit west of the SLC terminal and provides a free 24-hour shuttle. With stylish guest rooms with free WiFi, 1,040 sq. ft. of meeting space and onsite Bistro bar, business trips are a breeze at our SLC hotel. Each of our modern rooms features a flat-screen TV, ergonomic work area and free WiFi. Select rooms even have private balconies. Guests enjoy amenities like our refreshing lobby with fireplace and media pods, perfect for mingling or getting work done. Travel is easy, thanks to our location near Salt Palace Convention Center, historic Temple Square, downtown and other attractions including Miller Motorsports Park and Rocky Mountain Raceway. As at TripAdvisor award winner for our friendly service and convenient perks, we're top-rated among Salt Lake City Airport hotels.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan
- Customer Service
- Positive Attitude
- Service Orientation
- Automatic Transmission