Our client is a growing CPG company looking to add talent to their warehouse management team. If you are someone who is passionate about employee development, process improvement, and looking for a strategic career move this could be the role for you. This Warehouse Manager role will give the right candidate the opportunity to demonstrate value, improve operations and build a future within the organization.
Our client is a well-known CPG company with a long history of success. This Warehouse Manager opportunity will allow the successful candidate to become part of a top performing team with career growth potential. With no signs of slowing down, this organization is primed for the right candidate to accelerate his or her career!
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the movement of goods into, through, and out of the facility. Keeping the team productive and safe will be top priorities for the Warehouse Manager. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Plan for daily product movement, loads, and safety
- Develop KPIs, policies, procedures and SOPs to ensure product ships correctly
- Develop relationships with clients to ensure that needs are met
- Liaise with internal teams as well as customers and external distribution partners
- Manage cycle counts and stock audits
- Maintain OSHA requirements within the facility
- Manage, develop, discipline and select staff
- Minimum of 5 years Warehouse Management experience
- Experience within an ERP system, with SAP being highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; Associates Degree at a minimum required
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
- Must be able to handle outlined physical requirements
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary plus a lucrative bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Warehouse Inventory Management