RN Charge Nurse
Full Time and Part Time Positions available on Day and Night Shifts! 6 AM to 6 PM and 6 PM to 6 AM
NEW UPDATED WAGE SCALE! NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY!
New Management and Administration
Calling all qualified RNs that are looking to join a team where you treat people how you want to be treated. Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others while experiencing rehabilitation care, long term care, and respiratory care!!!
Sellersburg Healthcare Center is a proud member of the CommuniCare family of companies. We are currently seeking RNs with long term care experience to fill the position of Charge Nurse. The ideal candidate for the Charge Nurse position will be a licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Indiana, and will have at least 6 months - 1 year clinical experience in Long Term Care, but new grads welcome. Our staff is growing as we prepare for a ventilator unit with 24/7 respiratory therapist on staff.
Full Time, Part Time, and PRN Positions available on our Day and Night Shifts.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified RNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- RN with a current nursing license as required by Indiana State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Minimum of 6 months - 1 year clinical experience in a long term care environment.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality