Do you enjoy working in a challenging and fast-paced culture? Are you interested in working with a well-respected company? Robert Half may have the job you are looking for. As a Senior Accountant, you will be tasked with financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Exceptional analytical skills are required to excel in this role. As a full-time Senior Accountant, you will be well compensated, offered great benefits, and have the chance to grow.
- Continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
Please submit all interested resumes for immediate consideration for the Senior Accountant role. Only those candidates meeting the client's requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- Efficient in ERP systems
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Able to manage time well
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Expertise in financial reporting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Month-end Close Activities
- Deep understanding of account reconciliation
- Budgeting experience
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- 2+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Accountant
for more information.
- Financial Statements
- Account Analysis
- Balance Sheet
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Internal Controls