$38000.00 to $42000.00 yearly
Do you have exemplary communication skills and an eagerness to advance your career? Our client has an opening for a skilled Payroll Clerk who will thrive as part of the Payroll department's team. Based in the Los Alamitos, California area, this position would be needed on a full-time basis. Entering data, reconciling timecards, distributing paychecks, and providing statements to various departments are among the duties of the position. Strong communication skills and effective collaboration with internal team members and outside customers are needed.
For confidential consideration, please email your resume in MS Word format to Alicia Butler at Email blocked - click to apply
or call Alicia at 310.719.1400. If you are already working with a recruiter from Robert Half, please contact him or her directly to expedite your candidacy for this role.
- Comprise data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Maintain office efficiency by fulfilling clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Be able to create and run custom reports
- Ensure reports are distributed as instructed
- Maintain employee confidence by delivering instruction and training to employees regarding the function of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Maintain payroll information by contacting employees via email and phone to obtain timesheet approvals
- Carry out other accounting duties as assigned
- Payroll software experience required, previous ADP experience a strong plus
- Excel proficiency
- Associates degree a plus
- Maintaining integrity and utmost confidentiality
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Strong organization skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Attention To Detail