HR Coordinator $25 to $28
Our client needs an HR Coordinator with knowledge of the Paycom HRIS System. This is a remote position.
- Entering changes into Paycom HRIS system
- Posting job description to HRIS, FPHNYC website and external sites
- Closing jobs once they have been filled
- Managing and responding to email in the HR general inbox
- Conducting applicant training for manager in Paycom
- Send offer letters to new hires
- Conducting employee on boarding in Paycom
- Must have HR experience
- Experience in Paycom HRIS system
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle a large workload
- Ability to work in fast-paced demanding environment
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Attention To Detail