To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
- Scotti Klecka
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advanced Practice Provider
Manchester Comprehensive Treatment Center • Manchester, NH
Posted 2 months ago
PART- TIME Advanced Practice Provider
Facility Name: Manchester CTC
Location: Manchester, NH
- Opioid Treatment Center
- Adults 18+
Psychiatric patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Our team at Manchester CTC is seeking to add a like-minded Advanced Practitioner to their diverse and dynamic team.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant able to practice in the state of STATE of New Hampshire
- Advanced nursing knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Minimum of 1 your of experience as a practicing nurse practitioner
- DEA License
- Willingness and ability to get X-Waiver
- Ability to work early hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in addiction/psychiatric treatment preferred
This location offers Medication Assisted Treatment with Methadone. Manchester Comprehensive Treatment Center is a treatment program that specializes with treating individuals with opioid use disorder. We also provide individual and group counseling, along with case management services.
Connect with Physician Recruitment Today!
Physician Recruiter, CTC Division