Ask yourself, are you ready for a New Beginning?
We have Full Time, Part Time, or PRN!
Neosho and surrounding areas
Testimony from one of our nurses: "I can really focus on what their needs are and meet them with love and emotion as opposed to trying to care for a large group of patients and just "get the job done". I would tell others that if they want to work for a great company who really cares about the patients, they provide care for and their employees, then Phoenix is the place to be. I've loved every minute of my job since working for Phoenix. It makes going to work, not just a job."
Imagine making a difference by helping develop a sense of empowerment for children and young adults in the comfort of their own homes.
* Flexible Schedule
* Weekly Pay
* Refer A Friend 1000 Bonus!
* Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time nurses
* Tuition Assistance Available for LPN Students still in nursing school
* Paid Training on the job or in office
* Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options!
* Multiple Major Medical Plans to choose from and Spousal Insurance
* Benefits for Part-time Employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
* PTO Accrual available after 90 days of employment
* Internal Awards and Recognition Program
* Hiring Immediately!
We're taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!
* Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of care.
* Provides nursing care in accordance with physician's plan of treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client's payer source.
* Observes, records and?report's reaction to treatment and any changes in client's condition to appropriate personnel and/or physician.
* Monitor and record patient's condition and document provided care services via electronic charting
* Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family or other health team personnel in the plan of treatment.
* Participates in education programs, quality assessment activities, nurse's meetings and other staff meetings as required