To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hamburg, NY 14075
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lincare • Hamburg, NY
Posted 2 months ago
Centralization of CSRs to work specifically on un-booked held sales report, Rx expiration reports, and prior authorization expiration reports to decrease held sales in centers that are ineffective with that function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other tasks may be assigned):
- Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
- Daily checking of employee's task assignments and status
- Weekly reporting of held sales decrease to RM/VP
- Weekly reporting of any employee disciplinary counseling to RM/VP
- Daily maintaining eTime process for payroll
- Manager sign off on all timecards
- Approve all vacation requests
- Daily work on held sales in centers assigned to them
- Monthly report to RM/VP of tasks completed, problem resolutions, and employee assignments
- Annual performance evaluation of employees and 30, 60, 90-day evaluations of new employees
- The hiring of new employees along with completion of all new hire paperwork, and training involved in the new hire process
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Centralized Customer Service Manager
- This position manages 40+ employees
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE -
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older
LANGUAGE SKILLS -
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans