To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • New York, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provide general overall FM services including continuous monitoring of facility. Work with property managers to handle routine property management operations, including: procurement of property supplies and services, issuing purchase orders, managing bid requests and service/construction contracts, and processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Assist Facility Management Team with tactical planning for the team’s goals and objectives
• Provide facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested
• Manage and maintain small facility management tasks as assigned
• Coordinate special events in support of client or JLL
• Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations as needed and directed
• Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
COMMUNICATION AND RELATIONSHIP COORDINATION
• Provide general overall facility management services including continuous monitoring of office/facility
• Act as an interface with client, visitors and guests
• Ensure appropriate follow up with customers
• Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption
• Properly and effectively administer and maintain all security systems
• Assist with budgetary requests, analysis and reporting
• Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Associates degree in facilities management, building, business or other related field
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience with Facility or Property Administration
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Superior customer service skills and orientation
• Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
• Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
• Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
• Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
• Strong organizational skills and collaborative style
- Must be proficient at EXCEL Spreadsheets and have capability of customizing administrative reports
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]