Software License Reporting & Data Analyst (W2, direct hire, no C2C)
Overview: Kelly Services® is seeking a motivated, hardworking individual to join our client’s team as a Software Licensing Reporting & Data Analyst. This is a direct hire role for a well-known global company in their Lexington, MA location. All candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States and not require visa sponsorship or transfer, now or in the future; resumes from 3rd parties will not be accepted.
The primary focus of the Software License Reporting & Data Analyst will be to establish themselves as a resource for the existing customer base through building strong customer relationships which focus on customer intimacy and a positive customer experience. This individual will be responsible for data research, analysis and distribution, as well as contract review for customers’ accounts, as they relate to Software License Compliance. Additionally, this person will be responsible for various advanced reporting related to usage of the software product across the customer base.
- BA/BS or equivalent, with a minimum of 2 years of experience preferably related to software license maintenance and customer reporting (bonus points if related to a medical field)
- Minimum 3-5 years of demonstrated experience with data research and reporting.
- MUST HAVE prior professional experience with Salesforce (or another CRM), as well as advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- MUST HAVE prior customer-facing / customer interaction experience.
- Diagnostic Imaging industry and or Healthcare IT market knowledge would be extremely helpful.
- Telemarketing, Customer Service and/or Inside Sales experience.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of customer support and/or sales achievement
- Ability to analyze and resolve challenges independently.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities with effective time management skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Ability to anticipate the need for proactive communication and planning at all levels.
- Superior interpersonal skills and telephone presence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word), Gmail, and business applications including SAP, SalesForce.com (or another Customer Relationship Management tool)
Please note that this is a direct hire role and resumes from third parties will not be accepted. This role does not offer visa sponsorship or transfer, all candidates must be presently authorized to work for any employer in the US and not require future sponsorship.
Apply today for immediate consideration or send your resume directly to
Email blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Perform Statistical Analysis
Business Process Improvement
Provide Analytic Consultation