ActioNet is looking for a Health Services Account Manager who understands the US Federal Healthcare environment and can drive significant growth as well as position ActioNet as a recognized partner in helping Federal Healthcare agencies develop and execute solutions to further their mission.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished business development and capture specialist for new business growth. They are expected to align priorities with company goals and be passionately focused on promoting the ActioNet brand. They will be responsible for the life-cycle of new business opportunities across the Federal Government. They will manage pipeline development, opportunity identification, qualification, shaping, teaming, solution strategy and positioning within target agencies. They will also manage end-to-end capture activities including teaming, solution, and price-to-win, plus oversee proposal development leading to the successful award of submitted bids. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of successful capture of multiple awards of $50M or more.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health, and well-being of our nation.
- Responsible for strategic evaluation of potential business opportunities
- Based on analysis of customer research, develop a strategy to establish and manage a new business pipeline, plus help expand existing business and identify, develop, and validate customer needs
- Actively meet with potential clients and partners, identify new business opportunities, form innovative solutions, and drive capture efforts
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key decision-makers in relevant market segments.
- Pursue teaming arrangements to support a portfolio of opportunities
- Collaborate and coordinate all aspects of proposal responses for new business opportunities
- Work with account, proposal, and pricing teams to generate competitive solutions and proposals and attain awards
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to read, de-compose and understand government solicitations, and meet compliance requirements
- Proven experience in capture management for complex proposals
- Must have 8+ years related experience developing business in Federal Information Technology contracting with 5+ years in Federal Healthcare IT
- Experience in Business Development and Capture Management activities associated with identification, qualification, full capture and bid activities
- Experience in proposal price-to-win methodologies and strategies
- Proven experience in managing and contributing to winning proposal content
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills coupled with the ability to establish and maintain productive customer and industry participant networks
- Must be a US citizen with, or can obtain, a Government security clearance
- Extensive experience within the HHS account to include CMS, FDA, NIH
- Proven record of successful capture of multiple awards of $50M or more
- Master’s degree or higher
- Capture and proposal training and/or certifications
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Health Care
- Proposal (Business)
- Hardworking And Dedicated