To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10 Exchange Place
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Kuehne + Nagel • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounts Payable Coordinator | Jersey City, NJ | req46380
• Corresponds with customer (internal / external), to resolve any discrepancies in their designated area.
• Prepares entries and posts financial transactions; reconciles entries and internal ledgers to financial reporting system reports.
• Researches processing problems, contacts departments and customers to resolve problems and expedite a resolution.
• Prepares various monthly reporting schedules.
• Organizes the filing of certain documents for their designated area.
• Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to accounts payable
• Converting suppliers to our electronic invoice platform (Tradeshift)
• Supplier discussions and negotiations, with key focus on extending payment terms
• Converting and assisting suppliers with joining our supplier finance program
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• High School Diploma or GED
• College degree advantageous
• A minimum of 2-3 year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
• Knowledge of electronic invoicing and payments advantageous
• Previous sales experience advantageous
• Previous high volume contact with external customers
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices.
• Ability to communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner
• Competent in Excel
• Accuracy is vital
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Timelines upkeep
• Organized, detail-oriented, hands-on, and a team player
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to follow through from beginning to end
• Should have very strong operational knowledge related to MS Office (Excel, Excess, Word, PowerPoint)
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.