Aptim is seeking a highly experienced and talented Administrative Assistantto join an existing project team in Dallas, Texas. The Administrative Assistant will provide entry level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. The ideal candidate would be able to work under tight deadlines on multiple assignments, as well as be able to collaborate and work efficiently with other team members. We interface with our Client on a daily basis; therefore we need someone who is professional, courteous, and able to work within a dynamic office atmosphere. The Administrative Assistant's roles and responsibilities would continue to expand based on the project and Client's needs.
• The Administrative Assistant position with our team will be responsible for various administrative duties supporting multiple projects at the Client's site where we work directly. Those tasks include: all clerical needs, expense report submittals, invoice preparation and support.
• Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
• Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
• Make travel arrangements for others and prepare expense reports..
• Manage and maintain management or office schedules.
• Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Manages own time to meet deadlines set by others.
• Works with others as part of a team
• High School Diploma required
• 0-5+ years of relevant Administrative experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proofreading and editing skills.
• Strong communication and customer service skills required
• Strong skills in the Microsoft Program Suite Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point & Excel) are preferred, especially Excel.
• Previous experience in an engineering environment is preferable.
• Strong data, reporting and financial analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Interacts well in a dynamic, office team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Setting Up Files