To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Randolph, MA 02368
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Randolph, MA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Randolph, Massachusetts (MA) seeking to bring an Accounts Receivable Specialist/Collections Specialist on to their team. Accounts Receivable provides support for four entities. The position requires knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains and the management of the integration between it and the billing system. Responsibilities:
- Import invoices into Great Plains after reconciliation of billing system batch totals
- Resolve issues relating to back dated invoices, duplicate invoice numbers, and payments in wrong company
- Receive payments via check, ACH, credit card charge and direct bank draft; Scan checks received into bank portal
- E-mail and call clients on payment application questions
- Manage parent/child relationship of customers in AR-Great Plains system
- Attend the accounts receivable discussion meetings and contribute to process improvements and issues causing AR payment and payment application delays
- Miscellaneous duties such as accounts reconciliation, filing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Accounts Receivable Director
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus