We are excited to welcome a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to our beautiful office in Atlanta, GA. Join the team behind one of the world's largest financial technology providers.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The role: Our Finance Manager is responsible for supporting EVO’s business and finance leadership through the annual budget, monthly/quarterly forecasts and monthly analysis of variance workstreams. The role will oversee the full U.S. and Canada income statement (gross revenue through net income), channel-level ‘contribution income’ statements, inventory and capital expenditures. The successful candidate will be able to work collaboratively and effectively with the company’s U.S. and Canada channels and geographically distributed General Managers, channel finance leaders and Pricing & Portfolio Management team.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the overall U.S./Canada budget process, including setting of key deliverable dates, data collection, documentation of key assumptions, identification of key risks and opportunities and necessary investments to enable achievement of the budget
- Leading the monthly analysis of financial performance and trends, including actual results versus budget and actual results versus prior year results variances
- Analyses primarily take the form of reporting, both financial schedules and narratives explaining key drivers of variances and insights
- Collaborating with the Pricing & Portfolio Management, HR, IT and other center-led teams on revenue and cost of sales, including annual budgeting, quarterly (or monthly) forecasting and monthly analysis of variance
- Managing and developing one or more financial analysts (and/or senior financial analysts), including establishment of annual performance objectives, monitoring of actual performance, remediation of gaps, completion of company-mandated training and identification and completion of additional training identified to ensure the analyst(s) are effective in their role(s)
- Supporting the financial analysis of potential acquisition targets, including financial review of data room materials, identification of potential areas of concern, and assessment of key activities required to integrate the target into the company’s financial operating rhythm
- Gaining comfort with the accounting policies and general ledger system, and build effective relationships with the Corporate Accounting team to ensure both FP&A and Accounting effectively work together and toward common objectives for the Chief Financial Officer
- Understanding and aligning relevant processes with the company’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control requirements, and work with business units and corporate functions to remediate any gaps in a timely manner
- Documenting and maintaining key processes of the position to ensure position continuity and for reference in the performance management process
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- Strong analytical mind with experience in strategic financial analysis and a clear desire to perform the Essential Functions above
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from a well-respected undergraduate institution
- 5 to 8 years of experience in business unit or corporate finance, investment banking, private equity or capital management environment
- Strong competency in Windows based computer applications (Microsoft Office) with demonstrated proficiency in Excel (financial statement modeling, vlookups, pivot tables, and other functions used to evaluate large amounts of data)
- Detail oriented with strong appreciation for accuracy in financial modeling and professional presentation of analyses
- Exposure/experience to Microsoft AX or comparable GL system preferred; strong aptitude for using commercially available technology to increase productivity of analyses and enable repeatable processes
- Excellent oral and written communication and reasoning skills
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Analysis Of Variance