Summary: As an ambassador and front line contact to our customers; a Territory Manager, EWP (TM) will work with our clientele to educate, train and convert business. Present to Customers and Contractors/Builders. Achieve set company sales & growth goals while maintaining positive/profitable relations.
WSC TM duties to include (not limited to):
• Manage a book of business – Select EWP Accounts to be provided to TM
• Increase sales in your territory by executing personal and company sales initiatives.
• Regularly visit existing customers to maintain relationships and identify new opportunities for future sales.
• Assist in preparing customer programs in your territory. Managing each program from start to finish and provide regular progress updates to Regional Manager.
• Identify and solicit new business opportunities.
• Conduct dealer presentations and educational meetings.
• Attend sales meetings, customer functions, contractor events, trade shows, and all other events as assigned.
• Communicate effectively with Regional Manager on a regular basis.
• Complete all sales reports on time and accurately.
• Work effectively with internal departments (warranty, customer service, and accounting) to help provide a positive customer experience.
• Compliance with all company safety initiatives and Safety Observations to meet company goals.
A WSC TM will possess and/or demonstrate the ability to:
• Proficient presentation, verbal & written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet communicated sales goals.
• Display professional behavior to all internal and external contacts in conjunction with policies and procedures as outline in the employee handbook.
• General working knowledge of residential construction.
• Stay current on EWP product offerings regarding EWP vendors that WSC has relationships with.
• Strong people skills needed in order to developing and sustaining relationships that would result in advanced sales of our key products
• Utilize electronic expense and vehicle report tools daily.
• Must have reliable internet service in home office.
• Keep vehicle clean, organized and prepared to perform your responsibilities. (IE. Keep the appropriate EWP samples, literature, etc. to perform a product presentation at any given time)
Education / Experience:
• High School Diploma, College Degree and/or 3-5 years of related sales experience.
• Microsoft Office Suite knowledge base, any sale reporting software knowledge is a plus.
• Engineered Wood Products Sales Experience – 3-5 years.
• Highly developed planning and organizational abilities.
Reports to: Director of Regional Sales
Working Demands / Requirements:
• Ability to sit for long periods of time because of travel aspect of position.
• Must possess a MVR that qualifies per the auto insurance requirements.
• Flexibility relative to hours as travel is weekly with 4-6 overnights per month.
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs occasionally
Conclusion: A WSC TM-EWP will exemplify the high standards that have come to be associated with WSC. As a frontline employee politeness, honor, integrity is expected in every interaction.
Computer Aided Design
Computer Aided Manufacturing