Kelly & Associates Insurance Group in Sparks, MD is seeking anindividual with meticulous attention to detail to audit daily enrollment processing work ascompleted by Kelly Administrative Services, in order to measure accuracy andprocedure compliance.
As a Quality Auditor you’re the gatekeeper for quality control. You willreview, analyze and evaluate operational processes and procedures to ensurecompliance with internal and external quality audit plans and controls. We are seeking a goal oriented individualthat can meet the departmental production goals with a focus on accuracy andtimeliness.
Minimum hours areMonday through Friday 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Additional hours may be required to achieve business objectives.
• Abachelor’s degree OR equivalent combination of education, training orexperience
• Proficientin Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio
• Abilityto interface effectively with individuals from a wide variety of disciplines
• Demonstratedcritical thinking skills with strong analytical capabilities
• Excellentinterpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Additional Information –
At KELLY, we believe in a work environment of honesty and trust, wherecollaboration is encouraged and innovation is rewarded. We work as a team toserve our client and pursue excellence at every opportunity. We constantly lookfor ways to support one another as we give of our time, talent, and treasure tomeet the need of others in our organization and our community. Working atKELLY, you’ll quickly discover that you’re not just a number - you are a valuedmember of our team and our family. At KELLY, we know that it is you who makesthe unique difference and we honor that at every opportunity.
• KELLYprovides a robust and competitive benefits package including 401K with a match,tuition reimbursement, and on-site café and gym.