By joining Calvert, you will become part of a company that is recognized leader in responsible investing with a proven track record in influencing positive change while delivering competitive investment results. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become part of our continued success!
Location: Washington DC
Calvert Research and Management is a recognized leader in responsible investing. Our mission is to deliver superior long-term performance to our clients and to enable them to achieve positive impact. Calvert Research and Management is located in Washington DC and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
The Executive Assistant/Office Administrator is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to a busy CEO and the Business Operations and Administration Manager. This position will have significant interaction across all departments, and will gain exposure to a wide variety of external contacts. This individual is also critical to the efficient management of the DC office space and the success of onsite meetings and events.
- Coordinate and prioritize calendar for the CEO and the Business Operations and Administration Manager and ensure they are prepped for meetings, including creating materials where necessary. Manage extensive travel, including international travel, and complete expense reports.
- Establish and maintain positive relationship management with key internal and external colleagues, clients, boards, academic firms, and industry influencers. Ensure regular outreach to priority contacts, and serve as a positive point of contact in each relationship.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing on external events, determine availability of executive or his proxy, and ensure appropriate supporting arrangements are made including development of appropriate presentation materials. Manage and maintain conference calendar. Serve as communication point for PR team on media inquiries.
- Handle onsite meeting and event logistics, including for Board meetings. Plan and execute office activities.
- Interact regularly with onsite IT support to ensure all DC office IT systems are operating efficiently; communicate issues to Business Operations and Administration Manager as appropriate.
- As the main point of contact with building management, ensure the efficient functioning of the office. Oversee emergency preparedness and office security. Maintain office supplies, process correspondence, and pay invoices.
- Work with department managers, design, implement and manage program to onboard employees and contractors working with HR, Finance and Procurement Departments, as appropriate.
- Substantial other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 4+ years of professional experience
- Interest in the investment management industry a plus
- A proven track record of success in supporting an executive or executives with their administrative work, which has included the management of their travel, events, communications, and key relationships
- Excellent writing and proofreading abilities, with an emphasis on accuracy, spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Strong time management and organizational skills that reflect an ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Strong listening and communication skills suited for working collaboratively with a broad range of individuals and effectively interacting with colleagues both in the office and in remote locations, with external partners, and with clients
- Self-starter with a high level of energy, professionalism and desire to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure with rapidly changing priorities
- Discretion with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. Experience creating professionally packaged documents with Adobe Acrobat a plus
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or expression, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110
Excel Spreadsheet Creation