Great Lakes Caring understands that the value and quality of our care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate profitability. Because our core values underscore the foundation of our culture, we created I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and mission. If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team of compassionate professionals.
I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I make.
The Clinical Liaison Registered Nurse acts as liaison for hospice in assigned accounts based on the business development needs of the sales team. The Clinical Liaison actively calls on assigned accounts to directly assist with admission development, education and discharge planning services of Great lakes Caring.
My commitment will include:
- Generating patient admissions from assigned facilities to meet/exceed planned admission budgets and promoting growth of admissions over time.
- Establishing and maintaining significant professional relationships with key physicians and hospital personnel.
- Working closely with Patient Care Coordinators meet growth, develop targets and actively establish and maintain market acceptance and allegiance.
- Educating and informing patients, families, and referral sources of services.
- Overseeing pending patient referrals and routinely follow the progress of prospective patients.
- Consulting as appropriate on nursing assessment, initial plan of care and interventions to optimize discharge planning.
- Working closely with patient care teams in transitioning patients as they are admitted.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensure: Registered nurse currently licensed in the state(s). Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (CHPN) preferred. Must successfully perform and comply with all credentialing as required by hospital/health care facility.
- Experience: Minimum of three years general nursing required with current hospice, home health, and medical, surgical or critical care experience preferred. Previous experience in hospice, home health, geriatrics or general medical surgical nursing.
- Skills: Knowledge of clinical manifestations of diseases and ability to develop home care/hospice-specific clinical knowledge. Understanding of hospice philosophy and the principles of death and dying. Ability to market to and deal tactfully with customers, referral sources and the community. Excellent communication, negotiation and public relations skills. Excellent presentation and public speaking skills. Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation. Travel as necessary.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to make your work meaningful
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing to help you reach your goals
I am committed to integrity, efficiency and the highest ethical standards.
URL blocked - click to apply is one of the nation’s leading providers of in home health care. Since 1994, Great Lakes Caring has dedicated its resources to providing value-based, high quality care wherever our patients call home. Great Lakes Caring’s primary focus is to provide superior quality health care to those we are honored to serve, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes which drive extraordinary patient outcomes. With locations across the country, Great Lakes Caring provides the right care, at the right time, in the right place. Great Lakes Caring is committed to being a great place to work for employees, and is the recipient of Fortune Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Best Workplaces for Millennials awards, in addition to being recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.
Long Term Care
Nursing Home Care