Responsibilities and Purpose
- Obtain and administer prescribed medications and treatment in accordance with approved nursing techniques. Ensure patients chart is current.
- Observe resident and record significant conditions and reactions. Notify appropriate parties of residents change in condition and reaction to drugs, treatments and significant incidents.
- Take vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of residents.
- Keep residents family and physician informed of any changes in resident behavior, medications or conditions of health.
- Modify residents care plan, care directives, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Aide flow sheets in conjunction with residents changes in condition.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma Registered Nurse License.
- Up to date First Aid and CPR certification.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- One (1) or more years of experience in Long Term Care environment preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
- Employee Owned.
Ask the hiring manager for details.
The Springs Skilled Nursing & Therapy is employee owned meaning we are 100% locally owned by members of the community we serve. The Springs provides vital healthcare services to people transitioning home after a hospital stay and also serves as a safe, caring permanent home when it is no longer possible to live independently. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- First Aid And Preparedness
- Long Term Care