To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plymouth, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Technician - 3rd Shift
Experis • Plymouth, MN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A leading pharmaceutical manufacturer has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Technician - 3rd Shift (9:00PM - 5:15AM).
The Manufacturing Tech II is responsible for the following:
- Independently sets-up, operates, maintains and adjusts manufacturing equipment to ensure proper product manufacturing, according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Weighs and mixes ingredients of various products.
- Read, comprehend and complete manufacturing paperwork required for batch record processing, including labels, log books and production batch records.
- Perform the math calculations required for batch processing using the metric system, such as determining loss amounts, process yields and accountabilities and reconciliations.
- Visually monitor product, perform in-process product sampling/testing and analyze samples for quality.
- Maintain accurate sampling reports, manufacturing reports, cleaning logs and usage logs to ensure accountability.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
- 2 years machine operator/manufacturing and/or mechanical experience
- GMP experience preferred
- 1 year mixing experience desired
- Strong communication skills
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)