Interim HealthCare is actively seeking a highly skilled and experienced non-medical caregivers, HHA and/or CNA to provide the absolute best level of in home care and comfort for clients in the Santa Monica. We are looking for the best of the best- honest, dependable and friendly candidates who have a passion for their work.
We are looking for the right and qualified candidates to start working right away, serious inquiries only.
**Experience with dealing with high-fall risk clients a BIG PLUS.
Caregiver responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, outings, and trips.
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, etc.
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet.
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Interim Healthcare in a timely manner
- Communication with the client and family members
Experience and Requirements:
Minimum 1-2 years of Home Health Aide Experience. (Agency or Private care)
- Working with clients with Alzheimer's and Dementia Preferred
- Experience with using high fall risk clients Preferred
- Must be able to provide 2-3 references on care giving experience
- Valid CA Homecare Registry number REQUIRED
- Must have valid Driver’s License and up to date Insurance
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Must have completed a COVID-19 test in the last 30 days, or is willing to get a test done upon offer extended.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour