To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Business Process Services
DentaQuest • Boston, MA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Director, Business Process Services is primarily responsible for managing all outsourcing operations for DentaQuest and plays a pivotal role in making it a high-performing organization.
This includes identifying & planning new opportunities for outsourcing for the business as well as enabling the organization to manage a diverse set of business partners who bring needed capabilities to existing/new business processes at DentaQuest. The Director, Business Process Services plays a lead role in working with Vendor Management, Legal and Business to develop, negotiate and execute Master Service Agreements (MSA), Statement of Work (SoWs) and other contracts with the vendors. Works directly with various stakeholders in the company to execute outsourcing projects. Stakeholders include P&L Leaders, VPs, SVPs, EVPs as well as staff from other departments (e.g. Finance, Accounting, PMO, Vendor Management, Procurement, Operations, Technology & Marketing, etc.) Develops a governance model and have regular meetings with VPs and above
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the business strategic planning efforts & identify specific outsourcing opportunities
- Create a business cases that provides a clear ROI for the identified projects
- Conduct market research & identify potential vendors
- Collaborate with Vendor Management to create RFPs/RFIs documents to outsource & award the business opportunity
- Help source and prioritize new partnership opportunities to support new business areas
- Ensure that the contracts & SoWs are executed in a timely fashion
- Work Security & Compliance teams to ensure vendors are strictly following DentaQuest’s privacy guidelines
- Support the business in negotiating terms and conditions with the vendors
- Develop a clear project plan to execute the project
- Identify key milestones, create toll gates and develop a ramp-up plan that ensure a smooth transition
- Define SLAs, performance credits, gain-share models
- Partner with senior management and operations leaders to develop business process specific performance metrics, KPIs & SLAs
- Collaborate with Vendor Management and operations leaders to create Balanced Scorecard & organize Quarterly Business Reviews with the vendors & stakeholders
- Manage contracted work with business services vendors with defined deadlines and budget (including defining the scope of work, creating reporting dashboards and managing the day-to-day execution)
- Identify opportunities for using Robotics Process Automation in business areas
- Deploy tested AI (Artificial Intelligence) tools to business processes to reduce costs and increase efficiency
Business Continuity Planning
- Create best-in-class enterprise wide business continuity plans with internal/external stakeholders
- Test the plans at regular intervals and update documentation, if needed
- Exposure and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies, and processing environments
- Interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Skilled in leadership
- Ability to communicate with senior leadership in an articulate manner
- Analytical and technical skills
- Written, verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- High competency level with various PC applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, transparent and fluid environment
- Ability to work in a quickly growing environment with competing demands
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate via telephone, video conferencing and other collaboration tools to work in virtual environment
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Preferred
- Five years of work experience with security & compliance, SLAs, performance metrics, QBR, RFPs/RFIs
- Five years of work experience with procurement and contract negotiations, MSA, SoW, change order management
- Five years of work experience with implementing large BPO projects managing knowledge transfer, nesting and ramp up to ensure efficient transition
- Knowledge and experience across various sectors within the healthcare industry. Ability to manage work independently end-to-end, make independent decisions, and meet milestones and provide deliverables on time.
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management
- Ten years of work experience with a Tier1 or Tier 2 BPO vendor in operations, project/program management and business development. Experience with US Healthcare & Insurance industry is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a traditional professional office
- Ability to sit at computer terminal for extended periods of
- Operate personal computer
- Occasional overnight travel in most cases by
- Work schedule determined by project
- May be required to work on the page/call
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
** In accordance with DentaQuest’s Compliance Plan, employee must conduct DQ business in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical issues to manager or DQ’s Compliance Officer. **
DentaQuest’s Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for additional information regarding this Program.