Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide sales coverage to several territories and therapies based on business needs
- Building relationships with physician’s offices that deal with the Growth Hormone sector
- Within your assigned territory utilize effective communication via phone, email, fax, and Microsoft Teams, to deliver the OptumRx values
- Qualify prospects and uncover physician’s offices needs in order to influence them to direct prescriptions to our Specialty Pharmacy
- Present solutions and key benefits of OptumRx to physician’s offices
- Provide exceptional post - sale support to your customers
- Collaborate with our pharmacy personnel to ensure that your customer’s expectations are met
- Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles, and create solutions to improve your skills and achieve your revenue goals.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales Manager to develop and implement strategic initiatives with key account in your territory.
- Establish relationships with pharmaceutical manufacturer reps in your territory
- Utilize Salesforce.com and all OptumRx sales / marketing tools, territory data / reports to successfully grow your book of business and achieve stated goals
- Uphold the highest ethical standards, comply with all UHG and government policies and regulations
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 1+ years sales experience with documented success
- Ability to work Eastern or Central time zone
- Moderate proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Specialty pharmacy knowledge or experience
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inside Sales Representative - Remote Nationwide[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inside Sales Representative - Remote Nationwide
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $33.65. Role is also eligible to receive bonuses based on sales performance. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Pharmacy, Relationships, Sales, communication, physician's Office, BriovaRx, benefits, support, persistence, implement strategic initiatives, relationships, Pharmaceutical, Optum, OptumRx, BriovaRx, Briova, UnitedHealth, UnitedHealth Group, telecommute, remote, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH, #RPO