To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Director, HWS Hilton Direct
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 2 days ago
With more than 700 Sales professionals in offices around the world, our Global Sales Team ensures our owners and operators receive the combined benefits of scale, access, competence, and experience. Our Sales teams are fully engaged in providing a differentiated selling platform for our portfolio of brands. We are focused on being the most global, integrated, and relevant salesforce in the industry, relentlessly driven to grow market share. Our global sales team is consistently recognized as a top selling and customer-service focused organization throughout the industry. We conduct business in 42 languages serving 25,000 customers in 101 countries from offices located around the globe. This ensures that the team truly understands the unique needs and opportunities of regions around the world, right down to the local level.
What will I be doing?
As the Executive Director for Hilton Direct, you will lead a high performing sales team with a focus on sales generated through the Hilton Direct channel. You will be accountable for department revenue generation to the Hilton Enterprise.
Your passion for creating a coaching culture, and your direct effort to train and develop a winning team, will have a direct impact on your success. As Executive Director, you will establish priorities and delegate work to ensure the optimal utilization of resources. Your ability to drive topline growth for key customer, hotel, property-level sales team, owner, brand and commercial partners will ensure overall success.
- Provide direct leadership on key performance initiatives for Hilton Direct and align priorities to overall Hilton Worldwide Sales (HWS) strategy.
- Direct and lead your team to the successful achievement of key goals, measures, and qualifications of each account to determine (at minimum): number of events, total revenue potential, booking patterns and histories, decision-making factors, event, business, and personal needs, resources, and competition.
- Cultivate a collective coaching and mentorship culture. You will lead by example and hold yourself and leaders accountable for active coaching to drive performance and growth of team members.
- Drive performance of your team. You will set long-term goals that become the basis for short-term goals and annual operational planning.
- Implement strategic plans and a sales vision. You will focus on driving topline growth on behalf of key business partners, and streamline action alongside the Luxury, Intermediary, and industry vertical teams.
- Identify business opportunities from assigned accounts, and lead solicitation of new accounts in order to maximize opportunities for hotels and revenue production.
- Generate business leads to all Hilton Worldwide Domestic and International Hotels.
- Oversee departmental budgets, as assigned.
- Ensure consistent maintenance of sales activity and information records, including account plans, lead and opportunity management, profiles, activities and reports, events, histories, traces, and information pages.
- Understand staffing needs and recruit, select, hire, and train a top performing team.
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Problem solvers who are passionate about hospitality and who love the opportunity to create extraordinary guest experiences
- The ability to resolve issues effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity. This includes demonstrating an aptitude for effectively addressing any issue in collaboration with others.
- Exemplary leadership skills
- Executive presence
- Dedicated self-starter with a work attitude that exhibits flexibility, drive, good judgment and dependability
- Creative, insightful and collaborative leader who brings entrepreneurial energy to existing and new business opportunities
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ten (10) years in hotel or national sales management roles
- Ten (10) years professional sales experience
- Five (5) years of experience leading high performing teams
- Travel as required (up to 25%) and the flexibility to travel with minimal notice
- Experience negotiating sales contracts
- Currently live in, or willing to relocate to, the Dallas area
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Available to work some evenings and weekends
- Consistent track record of strong selling skills
- Strong working knowledge of hotels, corporate travel, meetings and conventions
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!