To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sanford, FL 32771
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Structural CAD Technician
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • Sanford, FL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is an international leader in the Architectural and Engineering space. They are currently searching for an Structural CAD Technician to join their Sanford Office.
- Develops detail drawings to comply with zoning, Florida Building Codes and Florida Accessibility Code.
- Coordinate with all Disciplines involved.
- Produce Contract and Construction Documents.
- Conducts materials product research.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary. Such as as builts development, assessment.
- The ideal candidate for the Structural CAD Designer position will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an Structural Engineering Firm.
- Experience in Commercial Retail, Restaurants, Convenience Stores, Industrial and Office Buildings is preferred along with having knowledge of REVIT Structure.
- This candidate needs to be adaptable and able to listen and learn from others. Work under pressure and tight schedules.
- This candidate will be comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively to produce Design Development and Construction Documents.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2015, Revit Structure a plus.
- This candidate must have strong written and communication skills.