Ameriprise Financial has an exciting opportunity for Business System Analyst to join their team! The individual would be responsible for identifying business requirements and process improvements, which includes creating project and BAU process specifications and conducting quality inspections. Facilitates requirement gathering and alignment with business and technology partners, while supporting projects under the direction of the leader or project manager. Along with solving sophisticated system and system-related problems, resulting in timely and accurate document reporting and project team communication. Responsibilities
- Responsibilities would include gathering business information and incorporates information into BAU tasks or project plans with project manager or lead.
- Provides timely and accurate documents and communication to business partners and team.
- Work with complex projects in identifying business requirements, creating project and process specifications for new and/or enhanced systems.
- Solve a variety of complex system and system-related problems for the business unit as it relates to business requirements and technology, in addition to helping design or implement systems.
- Identify and implement process improvement, including quality inspection.
- As well as driving quantifiable results through facilitating interaction with the business unit.
- Associate degree or equivalent (2-years)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proven analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand technology as it relates to the business.
- Experience in providing accurate, timely & adaptable services on complex problems.
About Our Company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (4-years)
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the department and across business functions.
- Ability to communicate technology related information and clearly detail implementation processes.
- Manage BAU tasks but look for improvement in process and automation.
- Can multi-task and juggle tasks.
- Proficient in MS Access
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Ms Access